(1) How can I be a pet influencer/content creator?
- These terms refer to a pet that ‘owns’ a social media account.
- As long as you own a social media account that is dedicated to your pet, feel free to sign up as a Pawjourr pet influencer with us. Fill in your profile details to generate your very own customised pet resume!
- We also accept human influencer profiles.
- Important note: For Instagram users, only creator and business accounts will be considered for pet jobs. Do remember to update your profile if needed.
(2) What is a pet job?
- A pet job is what we call our ongoing campaigns with Brands! By applying for a pet job, you are agreeing to fulfil the Brand’s social media deliverables in exchange for products and/or cash reimbursements.
- Please ensure you meet the requirements attached to each pet job before applying.
(3) How do I apply for a pet job?
- Head over to our pet job portal!
- Check that you meet the job requirements and are able to fulfil the deliverables. Once you are confident in your ability to uphold the tasks, feel free to apply! Our team will reach out to you via e-mail if you have been successfully selected for the job.
(4) What is the difference between paid and product sponsorship?
- A paid sponsorship indicates you will receive cash compensation upon successful completion of the job. A product sponsorship indicates you will receive products in exchange for your posts.
- Read through the briefs attached to every job carefully to gain a better understanding of the job benefits.
(5) Why is it necessary to include my mailing address?
- Most pet jobs require us to send products over to our chosen creators. Please include your full address details such as your unit number, street address and postal code.
- In the event that you have provided an inaccurate address, you may be disqualified from the campaign.
(6) How do I know if I have been successfully selected for a pet job?
- After applying for a job, do keep a lookout for confirmation e-mails. Generally, confirmation e-mails will be sent out about 1-2 weeks after applying.
(7) Where will I receive my confirmation e-mail?
- You will receive it in your e-mail inbox. Remember to include the right e-mail address in your application. Don’t forget to check your junk/spam folder!
- Only selected applicants will be notified.
(8) What am I required to do for my pet jobs?
- Each pet job comes with its own unique set of deliverables and talking points. Please refer to the briefs attached to your job. We recommend that you re-visit these briefs before posting to ensure the fulfilment of your deliverables.
- Failure to do so will result in the termination of your reimbursements. Your chances of being successfully selected for another pet job will also decrease.
- For all campaigns, you will be required to leave the post on your social media for a minimum of 6 months.
(9) Help! I require an extension for my pet job. Who can I reach out to?
- Not a problem! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the campaign name in your e-mail title. Include your concerns and the reason why you are unable to fulfil your deliverables in your e-mail.
- In the event you wish to pull out of the job, please contact us via e-mail too.
(10) What happens if I am unable to fulfil my deliverables?
- Once you have been accepted for a pet job, it is your responsibility to uphold the deliverables requested by the Brand.
- If you are unable to do so and wish to drop out of a job, please reach out to us at email@example.com indicating the campaign name in your e-mail title. If your request is approved, you will no longer be eligible for reimbursement. We may ask you to cover product costs in the event of product sponsorships.
- We regret to inform you that we do not entertain drop-out requests that lack a valid reason. Failure to uphold deliverables may also incur disqualification from future campaigns.
(11) What happens if my pet doesn’t like the product?
- We understand that not all pets are going to love the same brand, just like humans. In the event that your pet rejects the food, please take a video and reach out to the brand.
- Brands may allow pet owners to withdraw from the campaign with no penalty. However, no reimbursement will be given.
(12) What do usage rights mean?
- Usage rights refer to giving brands the right to use your content for paid marketing, such as running social media ads with no credits.
- To know if the campaign requires usage rights, please refer to the brief. If not, brands can only repost your social media content with proper credits. In the event that a brand uses your content inappropriately, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that for all campaigns, selected influencers will not be allowed to work with the brand directly for at least 6 months.
(13) How do I send over my content for review?
- Depending on the campaign brief, you may be required to send through your content, including images, videos and captions for the brand’s approval before sharing on social media.
- You may send through the assets to email@example.com, indicating the campaign title in your email.
(14) I have a question that is not listed here.
- No worries! Drop us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.