This is a product-sponsorship only campaign.
- Selected influencers will receive:
- Antinol for Cats or Dogs (60 Capsules) x 1
- As Antinol is only available for purchase at a veterinary clinic, please ensure that you are able to provide a valid invoice to show that you are an existing consumer of Antinol, before taking part in this campaign.
- If you’re not an existing consumer of Antinol, tell us why you’re interested to try out the product in the sign up form!
- Do note that you will be required to post a review after trying Antinol for 1 month
- You will also need to include a video of your furkid before and after consuming Antinol
- Tag @antinol_sg, @pawjourr and @thewoofagency Hashtag #antinolsg, #pawjourr, #thewoofagency & #ad Your post has to be kept on your newsfeed for minimum 3 months.
Campaign start date: Sep, 2021
Min Followers count
Key Products to Promote
Choose only one from the following:
Antinol for Dogs 60 Soft Gelcaps
$78.2 retail value.
Antinol is a revolutionary 100% natural anti-inflammatory for the relief of osteoarthritic symptoms and joint related conditions in dogs. At the heart of Antinol is the patented ingredient PCSO-524®, a unique lipid extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel. PCSO-524 is much more complex than the omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids of EPA and DHA found in fish oil. PCSO-524 comprises of over 90 individual fatty acids including rare and novel compounds like OTA and ETA, all adding to the overall potency of Antinol as an anti-inflammatory. There are many published scientific studies that prove the clinical efficacy of Antinol.
Antinol for Cats 60 Soft Gelcaps
$78.2 retail value.
Antinol Joint Supplement helps keep cats frisky and playful. Taken daily, it helps enhance the joint comfort and mobility of cats and is safe for long-term use. Antinol can help if you notice changes in your cats activity level or playfulness, helping to keep him more active, longer. With Omega fatty acids, it promotes skin health as well as joint health, helping to reduce inflammation and benefiting cartilage health. At the heart of Antinol is the patented ingredient PCSO-524®, a unique lipid extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel. PCSO-524 is much more complex than the omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids of EPA and DHA found in fish oil. PCSO-524 comprises of over 90 individual fatty acids including rare and novel compounds like OTA and ETA, all adding to the overall potency of Antinol as an anti-inflammatory. There are many published scientific studies that prove the clinical efficacy of Antinol.
All influencers are expected to uphold the required deliverables. Final submissions are subjected to the client’s approval.
Instagram Newsfeed Carousel Post
What kind of visuals will be great for this campaign?
- For this campaign, we want you to review and share your journey with Antinol, and the improvements that you have noticed in your furkid since the start of their journey.
- We are looking for a post with videos, showcasing an energetic furkid with an active lifestyle. We encourage you to include before vs after videos/photos in your post!
- You may refer to the following posts for the recommended type of content:
- The product should be shown clearly in your photo. We encourage owners to take high quality photos which are bright and high-res.
What should I show in my Instagram story?
- Show you receiving the product
- Feeding time
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) How do you determine who gets selected for the campaign?
(2) What happens if my pet doesn't like the product?
(3) What do usage rights mean?
(4) What happens if I MIA and/or back out from a campaign?