Terms of Service
This website is operated by Pawjourr. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pawjourr. Pawjourr offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We aggregate products from third parties, and thus will not be liable for any damages, refunds, disputes or other legal consequences arising from these third party vendors.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
By joining THE WOOF AGENCY network as a pet influencer, the influencer agrees to grant all right, title and interest in and to the Work Product; grants, or shall procure the grant of, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, assignable, sub-licensable licence to THE WOOF AGENCY, its Affiliates, and any relevant Advertiser for which the Work Product was created, for the purpose of: promoting the Work Product through paid media; placing the Work Product on the relevant Advertiser’s digital assets (such as websites and social media pages); repurposing the Work Product into digital banners; modifying the Work Product and/or incorporating it into other content in any way THE WOOF AGENCY, its Affiliates, or the Advertiser may deem appropriate, including to promote THE WOOF AGENCY on social media and other digital platforms; and using the Work Product in any other way as may be agreed between THE WOOF AGENCY and influencer in writing.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
For Pawjourr Sampling program, each user is entitled to redeem up to 5 unique samples each time of different type of products. Your order may be cancelled, and any payment refunded to you if you redeem the same type of product of different variants, have a history of non-compliance to instructions or for any reasons we deem non-compliant to our terms. We reserve the right to cancel your order at our discretion at any time.
For Pawjourr Plus subscribers, users are entitled to redeem samples from the Pawjourr Plus range. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms of subscriptions are any time at our discretion. For users who requested to cancel the subscription, billing will be terminated up to the date the subscription ends. You may still use the Pawjourr Plus services up to the date of subscribed period. No refunds will be given when the subscription is terminated.
For Job Postings, Brands shall ensure that to tag tracking numbers and mails for all product deliveries made to influencers to prevent cases of lost mails.
All content generated or created through our platform shall remain owned by the Influencer and creator. Content usage rights is only limited to regram on social media only unless stated otherwise. Influencer and creator warrants and represents that Influencer and creator owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to Content and that Influencer and creator has received any necessary permissions or rights to sublicense any content or other materials owned by any third parties which are included therein.
SECTION 6 - Non solicitation clause
Unless prior written consent has been obtained from Pawjourr, Brands & Influencer and/or Creators shall not, and shall procure that their officers, employees and/or agents shall not, at any time during the Term of Contract and for a period of twelve (12) months after termination or expiry of the Contract or Campaign End Date (whichever is later), either on its own account or for any person, firm, company or organization, directly or indirectly, solicit or entice or attempt to solicit or entice away from Pawjourr any influencer, agent, client, brand, officer or employee of Pawjourr.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more details, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ’comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ’as is’ and ’as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Pawjourr, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pawjourr and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 19 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
SECTION 20 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 21 - PAWJOURR SAMPLE REDEMPTION AND REVIEWS
Pawjourr welcomes your reviews and comments. However, You acknowledge that if You send us any reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts or other information, (collectively, the “Information”), you grant Pawjourr the irrevocable, perpetual right to use, alter, publish or delete the Information for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to You or the provider of the Information. Notwithstanding, Pawjourr disclaims all liability for reviews and comments posted by users on the Site.
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
- post or otherwise make available irrelevant Content, repeatedly post or make available the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- create or attempt to create multiple user accounts;
- redeem more than one unique sample for each unique address;
- transmit to us material that is copyrighted, unless You are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner;
- send material that reveals trade secrets, unless You own them or have the permission of the owner;
- send material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- send material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, or federal law;
- attempt to breach the security of the Site;
- send advertisements or solicitations of business;
- send chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
- impersonate another person.
Pawjourr reserves the right to expel You and to prevent You further access to this Site for violating these Terms and Conditions terms or the law. The violation of any of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of your right to access or use the Site or Site Material and obligates You to immediately destroy any copies of the Site Material in your possession.
The customer reviews You see on this site are the result of direct feedback from former or current customers. We do not pay customers for reviews. If they participate, reviewers may have the opportunity to enter various contests to be randomly selected as a winner. We do not reward reviewers based on whether their written analysis is positive or negative. Rather, we publish full and complete reviews from individuals without alteration except to remove personally identifying information. We may elect not to publish reviews that contain inappropriate or irrelevant content. Pawjourr is not responsible for any of the reviews or comments posted on this Site. Pawjourr does not share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials on this site, which are strictly the views of the reviewer.
SECTION 22 - LIFE AT PAWJOURR CAMPAIGN
- This campaign is organised by Pawjourr and is open to participants who are residents of Singapore and the United States of America (as of 24 Mar 2022).
- This campaign will commence on 24 Mar 2022 and end on 15 Apr 2022 11:59PM Singapore Time (“Campaign Period”) via the Life at Pawjourr Microsite on Pawjourr.com (https://www.creators.pawjourr.com/lifeatpawjourr).
- Pawjourr makes no guarantee of the availability of its or any other web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption, delay or failure of service that may interfere with the ability to submit entries for the Empawyee Onboarding Kit.
- The campaign mechanics are as follows:
- Each participant must:
- Complete steps 1 to 5 of the Campaign Onboarding Checklist via the Life at Pawjourr microsite at https://www.creators.pawjourr.com/lifeatpawjourr. When the participant submits their entry, they agree to the terms and conditions herein.
- Include their personal details such as name, contact number and email address during the onboarding process.
- Allow Pawjourr to use the submitted entries on all Pawjourr Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and Pawjourr websites (pawjourr.com and creators.pawjourr.com/lifeatpawjourr) as part of the user generated content for the campaign entries.
- The Empawyee Onboarding Kit is limited to:
- First 300 participants who complete the Campaign Onboarding Checklist via the Life at Pawjourr microsite at https://www.creators.pawjourr.com/lifeatpawjourr.
- Pawjourr reserves the right to select Challenge winners based on the eligibility criteria it has set out in the Campaign microsite.
- Each duly posted Life at Pawjourr campaign submission as specified herein shall be referred to as a "Campaign Submission".
- The #LifeatPawjourr Department Challenge Cash Prize ($100) is limited to
- Four participants who complete the #LifeatPawjourr Department Challenge via the campaign microsite at https://www.creators.pawjourr.com/lifeatpawjourr.
- Each participant must:
- Each customer is limited to 1 Campaign Submission via a valid Pawjourr account. Pawjourr reserves the right to reject redemption applications from participants who submit incompatible file formats, incomplete entries, inaccurate details and/or due to any other reason whatsoever at Pawjourr’s sole discretion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, each participant agrees that Pawjourr shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display, edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her Campaign Submission (or any part thereof, including to add any Pawjourr branding, logo, name, mark, and/or product image): (i) in connection with (including for the promotion and publicity of) this Life at Pawjourr Campaign, the Pawjourr brand and/or Pawjourr products; (ii) in any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created (including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram) and in any part of the world; (iii) at Pawjourr's sole direction; and (iv) royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or further consent. Each participant hereby irrevocably grants to Pawjourr all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above, without further compensation to the participant and where not prohibited by written law.
Each participant consents and agrees that his/her Campaign Submission may be made available by Pawjourr for viewing (in any manner and format) and commenting on by the public, and that comments or ratings that he/she disagrees with or is unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with the Campaign Submission.
- Each customer represents and warrants that (i) his/her Campaign Submission is original and has not been previously published; (ii) he/she possesses the exclusive rights to his/her Submission submitted hereunder and has the full and unrestricted right to transfer the same to Pawjourr free and clear of any claims or encumbrances; (iii) the Campaign Submission entry shall not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights or interest of any third party or result in any other liability; (iv) his/her Campaign Submission does not contain anything that may be deemed by Pawjourr to be false, misleading, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, hateful, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, harassing, threatening, or otherwise illegal, offensive or objectionable; and (v) his/her Campaign Submission shall not solicit funds or include programs that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other programmes designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Life at Pawjourr Campaign website or websites linked to the Life at Pawjourr Campaign website. Pawjourr reserves the right to moderate the entries and remove any non-compliant entry, and to report any violations to the authorities if deemed necessary.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify and hold Pawjourr harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights, any breach by the participant of these Terms and Conditions and/or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the participant's participation in the Life at Pawjourr Campaign Submission.
- Pawjourr reserves the right to reject any Campaign Submission suspected of fraud, or if Pawjourr believes that participant's Campaign Submission and/or results have been manipulated in any way by machines or computers.
- In the event of any dispute arising from this Life at Pawjourr Campaign or relating to the interpretation of these Full Terms, the decision of Pawjourr shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims will be entertained.
- These Full Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the United States of America, and each participant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore and the United States of America.
- If we deem the address to be invalid, the submission will automatically be rejected.
- Pawjourr reserves the right to determine all final winners of the Life at Pawjourr Campaign.
SECTION 23 - PAID MEDIA USAGE RIGHTS
If the Campaign states there is paid media usage rights for any of Pawjourr’s Clients and/or Brands, the Influencer and/or Creator grant permission for the Client and/or brand to use the final content that Influencer and/or Creator have produced for the campaign for marketing usage. The content can be used in whole, partially with a stipulated period of time from the date the content is posted (unless stated otherwise on the application form/agreement).
If the Campaign states there is no paid media usage rights for any of Pawjourr’s Clients or Brands, the Client and/or brand is only allowed to repost your content on social media with credits to your account.
SECTION 24 - PAWJOURR PAID REFERRAL PROGRAM
- The paid referral program is organized by Pawjourr and only open to participants (Referee and Referrer) who are residents of the United States of America (as of 17 May 2022).
- The paid referral program is open to registered Pawjourr users based in the United States of America only, for a limited time. Pawjourr may withdraw or suspend this program (in whole or in part) once it has received 1,000 valid referrals, or at any point of time in between. All requirements and incentives are also subject to change at any time at the discretion of Pawjourr and/or its affiliate companies.
- We define "Referee" as any participant who joins Pawjourr following an introduction through the referral program. We define "Referrer" to any existing participant who refers another participant through the referral program.
To be considered a valid Referee, participants must:
- Not have an existing account with Pawjourr at time of introduction
- Have completed the Pawjourr onboarding process and achieved an account completion rate of 100%
- Reside in the United States of America at the point of account creation.
- The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities that are considered invalid, and will not grant you a referral bonus:
- Creating multiple accounts,
- And any similar activity determined by Pawjourr in its sole discretion to be inconsistent with the purpose of Pawjourr's Referral Programme.
Pawjourr reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of this promotion. Any infringement of the above terms and conditions would result in the loss of all bonuses.
Repeat offenses would result in the closure of your Pawjourr account.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account and remove referrals credit entitlement should we notice any activity we determine contrary to the Referral Program's Terms and Conditions or the Pawjourr Terms of Service by the Referrer and/or Referee. We retain the right to investigate the participation in the Referral Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them.
- Pawjourr reserve the right to amend or suspend this Referral Program at any time without notice.
SECTION 25 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.